Determining who will handle the sale of your house is an important decision, because he or she will help set the price, create the marketing plan, and represent your home in the marketplace. The difference between a good listing agent and a poor one can cost you months of time and many thousands of dollars. In addition, be aware that you will spend quality time with this individual – make sure the chemistry is right and he or she respects your family’s needs. Finally, you’ll want to know you can reach this person when you need him or her – availability and good communication is critical in such an important transaction.
What to expect when you choose me:
· A clearly defined process against which you can measure our progress
· Lots of communication so you always know what is happening; no surprises
· A valid, comprehensive market comparison to enable us to set the right price based on your goals
· A creative, effective marketing plan that leverages social media and internet marketing as well as more traditional brochures, advertisements, etc.
· Constructive advice on staging your home for maximum appeal
· Resources and trusted referrals for handling any necessary home prep work
· Support and guidance along the way to help you minimize any anxiety
· Sincere appreciation for your trust and business!
For an appointment to discuss your home’s value, please fill out the form below or call me at 631-835-2759.